Currently working as a QA manager at Hexagon, having PhD in micromechanics of composites. I have 12 + years of experience in simulation of composites behavior. Apart from work in the personal time I deliver lectures of Resume Writing and Interview Techniques. I have delivered 25+ sessions on various topics at many technical institutes.
What it covers
1. Basics of Resume Writing ranging from the name of the resume file to how to write perfect professional summary
2. Modern candidates selection process and expectations of the industries from candidates apart from technical qualifications
3. How HR reads your resume – making changes so that you pass first level of screening
4. Advance tips for making your resume easy to read and impressive
5. Use of infographics and colors
6. Types of resume – basic resume templates
7. Professional summary – the most important part of the resume
8. Latest job search tips
The Course ‘Promise’
1) Resume Writing
2) Practical Tips to write resume that will get you an interview call
Who is this course for?
Freshers and candidates with 2-6 years of experience
Can I watch the daily videos anytime?
Yes you can 🙂
Can I download the entire course?
No you can not. But the good news is, you need not to, because you have the lifetime access to this course!
Can I gift this course?
Definitely, nothing better than gifting a course which can add tremendous value to their lives.